Transform your Brand with Online Video Marketing
We are a one stop shop for all your online marketing needs.
We produce marketing videos and images designed for your specific target audience with a clear call to action. We blast videos on Social Media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more. We do paid (Pay Per Click) campaigns on Google and Facebook. We also do Web development and SEO services.
We are an Emmy award winning video production company. Interviews, training, how to’s and documentaries are our specialty.
Ansel Adams, the greatest landscape photographer of all times, once said: "The most important part of a camera, are the 12 inches behind it."
By choosing Orion 21 to be your partner in Online Video Marketing, you understand that having the best equipment and tools is not enough. There has to be an experienced and creative force behind it. And we always put 100% of our energy in every project we engage for one simple reason, we absolutely LOVE what we do.
And with many years of experience in Technology, Marketing and Video Production, we create videos that get results.
Our videos are your best tool to help your company’s marketing and advertising get your message across.
Yes, video is a big deal. Consumers look for video, and value it in their buying decisions.
- Video has a 400% higher engagement rate compared to static content. - Flimp.net
- A visitor who watches a product video is 85% more likely to make a purchase.” — Internet Retailer, 2010
- Video landing pages engage customers 5x more effectively.” — start-ups.com
- With proper optimization, video increases the chance of a front page Google result by 53x.” — Forrester Research, 2010
- 41% of affluent people who saw video ads took an action after seeing the ad. Ipsos Mendelsohn, August 2011
- Fully 71% of online Americans use video-sharing sites such as YouTube and Vimeo.” — Pew Research Center, 2011
- YouTube has become the second largest search engine in the U.S
Check the video below were Orion 21 founder, Andre Costa, summarizes in 1 minute why online video is better than text.